WEST SUSSEX REMOVAL SERVICE
REMOVAL SERVICES FOR BURGESS HILL
Our Burgess Hill clients enjoy many of the best options from Alliance Moving services, as we have bases in both Brighton and Worthing, both of which are an easy distance from Burgess Hill. Because we also know this area well, we can offer dedicated, professional removal services throughout this part of West Sussex, and even into East Sussex and beyond. Using local removals professionals means that you are fully assured of having a knowledgeable and capable team to handle your business or residential move, whether you’re moving within Burgess Hill or out of the area to elsewhere in the UK.p>Established in 1997 and experienced in all types of removals, we work across all areas of Burgess Hill, including the town centre, Dunstall, Franklands, Leylands, Meeds and St. Andrews, as well as the Victoria and Hassocks areas and our professional removals services for your home or business include:
AN INITIAL VISIT TO DISCUSS YOUR REMOVAL REQUIREMENTS
To get things started, we can offer a free visit to you, to find out the details about your move and to give you an accurate, no-obligation quote. For residential removals, we can come to your home, view your property and contents and talk to you about your requirements. For commercial or business removals, we are happy to visit any of your sites to discuss your plans and identify the services you will need. There are many benefits to these initial visits:
- Completely free visits with good, qualified advice.
- We can offer you a fully-informed, no-obligation quote at the end of the visit, to help you plan effectively.
- We can plan the numbers and logistics for you. This includes calculating how many boxes and vans will be needed to carry out your removals efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Visits can be easily arranged at a time to suit you, because we’re readily available across your local area – even if you’ve ended up needing removals services in a hurry for a last-minute move!
Many moves don’t result in immediate unpacking… sometimes there’s a delay or a different plan. At Alliance Moving Services we offer full facilities for secure storage in Sussex, so that if you’re not ready to move you your new property or premises, we can store your belongings safely. Our Sussex storage facilities include:
- The latest innovations in on-site security, alarm systems and CCTV surveillance technology, to keep your property fully protected.
- Long-term or short-term storage options, to meet your specific requirements and timeline.
- Delivering your belongings to your new premises or home anywhere in the UK or Europe, once you are ready for it.
PROFESSIONAL PACKING SERVICES IN BURGESS HILL
Our professional removals services include a full range of packing options, to suit your requirements and budget.
- Keep costs down by doing the box packing yourself – just ask us to do the lifting and removals of the boxes along with your furniture and appliances, in our well-maintained vans. Even if you’re packing for yourself, you can still take advantage of our low-cost packaging which is available from our packaging page, where you’ll find a full range of packing materials and accessories of superior quality at affordable prices.
- Ask us to pack for you as part of your quotation. We are fully experienced in packing even the most valuable or fragile items and will supply all the packing materials needed, so that you have one thing less to worry about in the run-up to moving day.
PART-LOADS AND SMALL MOVES
We understand that not everyone needs to move a whole houseful of contents. So, if you need just a few items to be moved or transported we can still help, with our part-load and small-move service. These services are offered at specially discounted prices and are often a great option if you have a flexible timescale, as this allows us to consolidate a range of smaller loads. This way, we can cut costs and pass the savings on to you, our customers.